2.0 Information We Collect
2.1. Personal Data
When engaging with our services or accessing our platform, you may provide us with the following categories of personal data:
- Full name, email address, phone number, and address: We collect this information to provide our services, communicate with you, and ensure the accuracy of your account details.
- Business information, including company name and job title: This data helps us tailor our consulting services to your specific needs and responsibilities within your organization.
- Payment information (such as credit card details): If applicable, we securely process and store payment information to facilitate transactions related to our services.
- Any other personal data you voluntarily provide: Any additional information you choose to share with us for a more personalized experience.
2.2. Non-Personal Data
When you visit our website, we may collect the following non-personal data for analytical and statistical purposes:
- IP addresses, browser type, and version: This data helps us analyze website traffic and identify potential security threats.
- Browsing information such as pages visited and time spent: We use this information to improve our website’s content and user experience.
- Location data: We may collect location data to customize our services or provide you with location-specific information.
- Any other analytical data that does not personally identify you: Non-personal data helps us gain insights into website usage patterns.
3.0 How We Use Your Information
We use your personal data for the following purposes:
- Provide and maintain our services: To ensure the proper functioning of our consulting services and user accounts.
- Notify you about changes to our services or policies: Keeping you informed about updates and improvements to our services.
- Allow participation in interactive features: Enhancing your engagement with our platform and community.
- Provide customer support: Offering assistance and resolving any inquiries or issues you may have.
- Process payments: If applicable, to complete financial transactions related to our services.
- For internal research and statistical purposes: To improve our services and better understand user needs.
4.0 Disclosure of Your Information
We may share your information in the following situations:
- With service providers who perform services on our behalf: Third-party partners that help us deliver our services, subject to strict confidentiality agreements.
- To comply with legal obligations or to protect our rights: If required by law or to protect our legal interests.
- With your consent or at your direction: When you explicitly authorize us to share your information.
5.0 Security Measures
We employ a variety of security measures designed to safeguard your personal information, including:
- Secure server hosting: Our data is hosted on secure and trusted servers.
- Regular software updates and patches: Ensuring our systems are protected against known vulnerabilities.
- Data encryption: We use industry-standard encryption to protect data during transmission and storage.
- Regular security audits: Periodic assessments of our security practices to identify and address potential risks.
6.0 Third-Party Websites
7.0 Your Data Protection Rights
You have the following rights regarding your personal data:
- Right to access: You can request copies of your personal data.
- Right to rectification: You can ask to correct inaccurate or incomplete data.
- Right to erasure: You can ask to erase your personal data under certain conditions.
- Right to restrict processing: You can request limitations on how we process your data.
- Right to data portability: You can obtain and reuse your data for your purposes.
- Right to object to processing: You can object to certain types of processing, such as direct marketing.
9.0 Contact Us
Design Directive Inc